Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bad Girls!



Bad Girls Kits are celebrating their second birthday today! I started getting the kits in January and LOVE the selection of goodies I've gotten each month! I recently received the July kit and it's fabulous! They can be found at: http://www.badgirlskits.com/

In addition to the kits, I have taken a couple of the great classes offered by Wendy and company--using various methods to alter and enhance photos... so much fun!

Here's one of the layouts I've done using goodies from Bad Girls and an altered photo, done with techniques learned in the class I'm taking now...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layout Gwen!!! Those roses are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Gwen!! I'm so glad you are enjoying the classes! I LOVE seeing your work and you are a star student!! HUGS!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete